"Live, Highlander. Grow stronger. Fight another day."
Rules of my game
Read the disclaimer. Contact the webmaster. Stuck in a frame? Break out!
Rules of my game
18. Never walk when you can saunter, never stand when you can lean, and never sit when you can sprawl.
No quote actions speak louder than words... Suggested by firstname.lastname@example.org.
19. Practice doing cute.
"Cute. I can do cute" from "Timeless." Suggested by Basaxl@camalott.com.
20. Never get between a married couple.
"Great! So I lose my head after 5000 years so that you can play marriage guidance counselor. I must have been out of my mind!" from "Till Death." Suggested by email@example.com.
21. Never turn your back on a woman you've just scorned (especially if she is immortal and likely to have a sword handy).
"You dump her and then turn your back on her? Talk about the blind leading the visually challenged!" from "Chivalry." Suggested by firstname.lastname@example.org.
22. Try not to make a fool of yourself when approaching a new love interest.
"II don't want to make a fool of myself" from "Timeless." Suggested by AllCro@aol.com.
23. Don't go for passing social fads.
"A couple of medieval songwriters come up with the idea of chivalry one rainy day... and you embrace it as a lifestyle. You live and die by a code of honor that was trendy when you were a kid" from "Chivalry." Suggested by email@example.com.
24. Never marry an Immortal.
"I was married once, you know. Well, come to think of it, I was married 67 no, 68 times.... But never one of us, though. That would be too much of a commitment for me to make" from "Till Death." Suggested by firstname.lastname@example.org.
[ Back to top ]